viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2008


1. Cuéntanos sobre tí (dónde vives, qué haces en tus ratos libres, desde cuándo tienes el bichito creativo, etc) / / Tell us about yourself (where do you live, what do you do in your spare time, when did you start creating things, etc)

"Hola! Soy Becky y actualmente vivo en la ciudad de Lyon en Francia con mi esposo y mi hijo. Soy originaria de Estados Unidos y Mexico y he vivido el mismo número de años en ambos paises. Por tanto soy completamente bicultural y bilingue, algo que aprecio ya que me ha presentado con muchas oportunidades maravillosas en la vida.
Diseño ropa, bolsos y accessorios. Siempre he sido creativa pero empecé a considerarlo mas que un pasatiempo cuando aprendí a tejer en 2000. Diseñe un sueter que fue publicado en un libro, y gracias a eso me dí cuenta que podría diseñar profesionalmente.


Hi! My name is Becky and I currently live in Lyon, France with my husband and my son. I'm originally from both the United States and Mexico, and lived the same number of years in both countries so I'm completely bicultural and bilingual, something for which I'm grateful as it's brought me many wonderful opportunities in life. I design clothing, bags and accessories. I've always loved to create but I started to consider designing as more than a hobby when I learned how to knit in 2000. I designed a sweater that was published in a book and thanks to that I realized that I could design full-time. When I'm not designing and creating things, I'm visiting museums, coffee shops, restaurants and reading.




2. Cómo conociste Etsy? / / How did you hear about Etsy?

Conocí Etsy en 2007, gracias a la bitácora de una amiga. Ella tenia un "Etsy Mini" para su boutique en la columna de navegacion en su bitácora, y visite su boutique a traves de el. Por curiosidad empece a navegar Etsy, y dentro de unos minutitos abri mi propia cuenta para comprar una pulsera!

I discovered Etsy through a friend's weblog. She had an Etsy mini of her shop on the sidebar, and I clicked directly into her shop. Out of simple curiosity I started browsing all of Etsy, and before I knew it I had my own account and had bought some jewelry!


3. Qué podemos encontrar en tu tienda Etsy? En qué te especializas? Cómo es tu proceso creativo? / / What can we find in your Etsy shop? What do you specialize in? Tell us about your creative process

En mi boutique pueden encontrar artículos de ropa, bolsos y tejidos - todos son cosas que me encanta crear. Cuando abrí mi boutique me prometí a mi misma que solo vendería cosas que me encanta crear porque no quiero que diseñar se sienta como una obligación o que sea estresante. En otra vida trabaje como abogado en un despacho muy grande y aunque me gusto mucho esa carrera tuve que soportar todo el estres que facturar 14 horas al dia y viajar constantemente trae como consecuencia. Ahora como hago mi vida diseñando, solo vendo cosas que me encanta crear!

In my shop you can find clothing, bags and knit accessories which are things I love to make. I promised myself that the only things I would sell are those that I love making because I don't want designing to feel like a job. For years I worked as a full-time lawyer in a large firm, and while I enjoyed doing that I had to endure all the stress that comes with billing 14 hours a day and traveling constantly. So now that I make a living designing, I will only create things that I enjoy making!



4. Qué otra tienda miembro del Etsy in Spanish recomendarías? // Please recommend us another shop member of the Etsy in Spanish Team

Tengo muchos boutiques preferidos, pero mencionaré tres:
I have so many favorites, but here are three:

Pequenio Craft Etsy shop
Lunaticart Etsy shop
Silvia 66 Etsy shop


5. Algo más que quieras agregar... (lo que sea!) / / Anything else you do like to add? (whatever!).

Me encanta formar parte de Etsy in Spanish porque me hace sentir que estoy en casa :-)
I love being a part of the Etsy in Spanish Team because it makes me feel like I'm at home :-)

Tortillagirl

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me encanta el bolso!

Tienes una tienda preciosa

besos!

Archivo del blog

Seguidores

Newsletters

powered by TinyLetter

Etsy in Spanish Headline Animator

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Etsy in Spanish

ShareThis